Bukalapak is opening a one-year data scientist graduate program for university fresh graduates who are eager to pursue the career in Data Science. We are looking for exceptional students from scientific or engineering background to join the program. Selected applicants will have the opportunity to receive a hands-on experience working as a trainee data scientist as well as direct training and mentoring from experienced data scientists in Bukalapak. In addition, during the program, the trainees will receive an attractive stipend and other benefits.. By the end of the program, we expect to have highly-trained-data scientists, who are a result- focused, team player, innovative and have a solid quantitative background and a good business understanding.
As a growing-up and a data-driven company, terabytes of data that is stored in our databases on a daily basis holds a great potential to improve the users experience on Bukalapak. The Data Scientists at Bukalapak support all aspects of the business. Each data scientist is assigned to a cross-functional team that own specific responsibilities, working altogether with our engineers and product manager. Our Data Scientists transform our massive data into useful insight and knowledge for our business improvement purposes, ranging from personalized recommendation, fraud detection, search engine optimization to marketing evaluation.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
- Strong programming skills, eg: R, Python, and SQL query
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to provide quality output and deliverables, in adherence with challenging timelines
- Willingness and ability to learn and follow Company’s standard processes and procedures.
- Personal development programs, including structured training and workshops
- Tons of data to play with
- Attractive salary
- Monthly team entertainment
- Flexible working hours
- Three times meal every working day (breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Structured trainings, include big data Analysis, Machine Learning, and databases.
- During the program, the candidates join multiple teams to learn as many skills as possible during the program.
- Challenging tasks will be given to reveal your potentials
How to apply
Sent your CV to email@example.com along with your cover letter explaining your motivation to become a data scientist and why you want to join grad program.
The application deadline: July 15, 2018
Further info please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org